Not often, (actually, I don’t think I ever have) do I write a blog about a book I have read and/or am reading. Well, this book has inspired me to do so. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern is such … Continue reading
It seems not so long ago when I was on my first marriage that I had a big round table next to my bedside with a gorgeous flowing skirt with a heavy bullion trim around the edge. It was a … Continue reading
While watching one of my favorite movies, I was trying to figure out if it was one of my favorite movies because of its unbelievable storyline, amazing characters or the home’s decor! If you don’t already know the movie, the … Continue reading
Having been in this industry a long time. I wish someone would have given me a list of questions or a guideline of what to ask a potential client from the beginning. I know that I certainly have not covered … Continue reading
I am attending an event soon (hamptonsheartball.ahaevents.org) with my boyfriend and the theme is “Chic Cocktail – 70’s Inspired-Glitter & Sparkle”. While desperately researching what we should wear and not look silly, I couldn’t help myself but look at the … Continue reading
People are really showing their love for their pets these days! Pets bring such joy to our lives, I guess we want them to be as comfortable in their daily living as we are in ours. Interior Designers and Architects … Continue reading
Walking Sticks – Some of the most known people had them. Oscar Wilde ‘wore” one; so did Marquis de Lafayeete and George Washington; George Bernard Shaw had several; Prince Albert was never without one; and Queen Victoria had an … Continue reading
I always look forward to the fall and winter months because there are so many wonderful holidays to celebrate! From home decor to table settings for parties, you can really have fun and be creative with each theme! So why, … Continue reading
High Point Furniture Market…I have been going twice a year now for many years and never seem to tire. Yes, of course, my feet ache like heck and I am completely exhausted and worn out by the end, but I … Continue reading
Valentina Cirasola, a wonderfully insightful and creative designer and blogger, has truly humbled me by nominating me for the 7 Wonders of the Blogosphere awards! If you adore all things design, her blog will be the best thing you read all day. Thank you, Valentina, for this honor!
Make someone’s day! Show your support and appreciation for a fellow blogger whom you believe is a true Wonder of the Blogosphere by following these simple steps.
1. Display the award logos on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you (what better way to say thanks!).
3. Tell the world 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers to receive this award. Be sure to link to their pages!
5. Let these bloggers know you’ve nominated them and link them to your post.
6. Enjoy your awards, you’ve earned them!
7 Things About Me
1. I have a passion for food and wine–nothing brings people closer together!
2. Entertaining is one of my all-time favorite things to do.
3. It’s no secret that the right side of my brain is the dominant one! I just love being creative.
4. I am extremely non-confrontational.
5. Designing is my life! Especially when I get to design for my clients and see their happy reactions.
6. I love to travel! But really, who doesn’t?
7. I have two dogs, an Italian Greyhound named Greyson and a silky teacup Yorkie named Chelsea. They’re my babies!
& The Nominees Are…
1. Green Door Hospitality
2. Todd’s Thinking
3. L’Essenziale Home Designs
4. Greyson Place
5. Coco & Cashmere
6. Geoff Shoots the World
7. Pure Complex
8. Tresors de Luxe
9. Showcase Designs
10. Abigail Ahern
11. Design Magnifique
13. Leanne Cole Photography
15. Home Designs Master
Each of these bloggers has shown a quality of blogging that really stands out in my mind. Engaging posts, inspiring stories… and each one a valued friend in the world of blogging! Go on, check out their blogs. You’ll be happy you did!